|O. E. Walker House is at 906 Madison Street, Kingman, Arizona. The house was built around c. 1916. The house is the only stone bungalow/Neo Colonial Revival style in Kingman. The house was built in native stone.
Mr. Walker was member of Mohave County Board of Supervisors. Minnie E. Gulley set up operation of hospital in the house on August 19. It was known as the first hospital in Kingman. The house is on the National Register of Historical Places and the number is 86001175.