The Armour & Jacobson Building is a commercial building located at 426 to 430 Beale Street in Kingman, Arizona. The building was built in 1921 by Gruninger & Son.
The first floor has store fronts and the second floor has office space for the downtown area of Kingman. E. E. Armour was a baker and Robert Jacobson was a mining engineer. The building also housed the assay office. Mr. Jacobson came to Kingman in 1916, as he was consulting for several Mohave County mining companies.
The building was added the National Register of Historic Places in 1986.