The Little Red School is a former school building located at 219 Fourth Street in Kingman, Arizona. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The building was constructed in 1896 with the firm Hartley, Cooper & Hines recorded as the architects, builders, or both. It remained in use as a school until 1928. Actor Andy Devine was an alumnus of the school.
After the closure of the school the building hosted the activities of several local groups. Kingman's Catholic community met there until the construction of St. Marys church, and the Christian Science Church and the Elks Lodge used the building at various periods.
During World War II the Ration Board operated out of the schoolhouse. After the war Kingmans Chamber of Commerce briefly used the building as their office, sharing it with the Public Library. After the library outgrew the premises the building came under the ownership of the City of Kingman; it is today the city's Magistrate's Office.