Elks Lodge No. 468 is located at the Corner of Fourth and Oak Streets in Kingman, Arizona. The building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The building was started in 1903-04 with modifications in 1913. C. E. Walker was the architect and Norman Hale was the contractor. Mr. Hale was an expert stone mason from 1890s to the early 1900s. The stone was native and came from Metcalfe Quarry.
The first fraternal lodge in Kingman, IOOF and Knights of Pythias also used the lodge. The Elks Hall was the social center in the early days of Kingman.