G. H. Sullivan Lodging House is located at 218 Oak Street in Kingman, Arizona. The building was built by Gruninger & Sons in 1907. It was completed in 1911.
The native stone came from Metcalfe Quarry. The building was an investment property for Mr. Sullivan, who was an early developer of Kingman. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1986.