Mohave Union High School Gymnasium is at 301 First Street, Kingman, Arizona. The gym was built by WPA (Works Progress Administration) funds for $50,000, part of the Federal Government Construction Program in the 1930s.
The gymnasium was built in 1936. It was built for the Mohave Union High School and is located at 301 First Street, Kingman, Arizona. It had been part of the high school, mainly used as the Girls Gym. In 1994 the gym became the home of Boys and Girls Club of Kingman.
The gym is on the National Register of Historic Places, number 86001142.