Mohave County Court House is at 310 North Fourth Street in Kingman, AZ. The court house was built in 1915. Lescher & Kibbey were the architects from Phoenix and J. M. Wheeler and Collamore & Sons (from Arkansas) were the contractors. The court house was built with native stone from Metcalfe Quarry.
The court house was used for county government for 70 years. The buildings were added to the register in 1983 as Mohave County Municipal Complex. Both buildings are on the National Register of Historic Places and the number 83002990.
Mohave County Jail is at 310 North Fourth Street in Kingman, Arizona. The jail was built in 1909-10 and is of Neo Colonial Revival style. Pauley Jail Co. were the architects and John Mulligan was the contractor. It was constructed of poured-in-place reinforced concrete. Some of the reinforcing metal can be seen. The new jail replaced the old jail, because the prisoners were breaking out too easily. It is one of the few remaining County Jails in the state.