The U. S. Post Office is an historic building located at 310 North Fourth Street in Kingman, Arizona. The post office was built in 1935 and was the first real post office for Kingman.
Earlier post offices were part of a store fronts in the early days. In 1883 the original U.S. Post Office was established in Kingman with Edward E. Thompson serving as the first Postmaster.
Today the post office is owned by the City of Kingman and it used for office space in the downtown area. This old post office is on the National Register of Historical Places.
Certification Date 05/14/1986, NRHP 86001173