W. A. Gruninger Building is located at 424 Beale Street in Kingman, Arizona.
The building was designed and built by Gruninger & Son in 1921 as an investment property. The first floor was a store front for rent. The second floor had office space. The Gruningers had their own office there.
Today the building is still used for a store and office space for the downtown area of Kingman. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1986.